Hey hey, today I was finally able to go to one of the restaurants I needed to eat at in Taiwan which was....Modern Toilet! This place is very cute with toilets everywhere, located in XiMen! You literally sit on toilets to eat and your food comes in a toilet bowl. I ordered a pork katsu curry bowl. The food here may not be the best, but you are paying for the experience. It was very cute and fun eating out of a small toilet bowl, drinking out of a mini urinal, and eating ice cream out of (I believe) a standup toilet. I mainly just enjoyed taking pictures of the food in this restaurant, but it is a little pricey compared to usual meals in Taiwan.
Afterwards, we caught the MRT for like five minutes and reached Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall. This is a nice landmark that honors the former president of the Republic of China (Chiang Kai-shek). Unfortunately, the memorial hall closes at 6...we arrived there at 6:30 and were unable to go inside to see the chamber. This area is a very nice place to take pictures, though...and so...we did!
The weather hasn't been the best these past 2 days, but it's clearing up so we'll see how tomorrow goes!




No comments:
Post a Comment