Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 8

Ahh my trip in Taiwan is halfway done. :( We ended up staying up all night last night, so that we could say goodbye to one of the new friends I met from the university. We stayed up until 8 am so that we could see him off as he returns to Japan. I spent most of today sleeping until 4pm, and then I went to eat dinner at a small Japanese restaurant for ramen. Afterwards, we all got dressed to go to LUXY! This club was very nice and sooo much bigger than Vice or Ginza in Hawaii. When we went pass the entrance and up the elevator we see a laser area, which was so cool! There were two decently sized dance floors, but most people gathered around the main center one. There was also a second floor for tables with bottle service. During the middle of it, there was a short performance by people wearing neon light outfits. This was a fun night, and I highly recommend if you go clubbing to go to LUXY.
Anyways, time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment